camel-users mailing list archives

From selezovikj <semir.elezo...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple Camel Routes in Spring
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:38:12 GMT

How can I define multiple routes in Spring ?
Logically, they should be in the same context and I just define different
<route> elements:

<camelContext id="camel"
		<route>
			<from uri="jms:topic:LoggingTopic"/>
			<to uri="bean:msgParser"/>
		</route>
              <route>
                        <from uri="bean:msgParser"/>
                        <to uri="bean:otherBean"/>
              </route>
</camelContext>

I know that in this case I don't need two separate routes, since I am only
pipelining.
In the Java DSL I would do the camel routing like this:

from("ms:topic:LoggingTopic").to("bean:msgParser");

Then I have another <from> element:

from("bean:msgParser").to("bean:otherBean");

What would be the equivalent configuration in Spring ?