camel-users mailing list archives

From torry <torw...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Message lost during redelivery
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2008 09:04:30 GMT

I have the same problem now.

I want to use camel (1.5 snapshot) to help to get all the local messages
form the activemq (5.1) queue and then send them to a remote activemq queue.
I hope when the remote activemq was down, the local camel can retry to
connect until the remote activemq comes back.

My RouteBuilder is :

public class MyRouteBuilder extends RouteBuilder {

    @Override
           public void configure() {
            	Class[] exceptions = new
Class[]{IOException.class,Exception.class,NullPointerException.class};

	for (Class ex : exceptions) {
		exception(ex).maximumRedeliveries(-1);
	};
	from("localMq:queue:test").to("remoteMq:queue.test");
            }
    }
}

The problem is that when the remote activemq is down and before it comes
back, the local camel is down also, at this time, the message that the local
camel was trying to send before it was down was lost.

Should what I do that I can find back the lost message and resend it when
all server is come back.

Thanks any help