camel-users mailing list archives

From selezovikj <semir.elezo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Routing - Spring Configuration
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 07:39:34 GMT

I don't think that there is a problem with Camel, because when I try running
my application with having my routes written in the Java DSL, WITHOUT using
the multicast keyword, every queue of the static recipient list successfully
receives the message.

The problem occurs, when I define the routing in Spring.
When I don't use the multicast keyword, only the first queue receives the
message.
When I use the multicast keyword, none of the queue receives the message.

Errors:

org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
org.apache.camel.component.jms.RuntimeJmsException: Failed to extract body
due to: javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to build body from bytes. Reason:
java.io.IOException

Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to build body from bytes. Reason:
java.io.IOException