camel-users mailing list archives

From huntc <hu...@mac.com>
Subject RE: Unexpected batch processor polling thread
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 00:27:10 GMT

Claus Ibsen wrote:

> It's the aggregator that has a 1 sec timeout (aggregator and resequencer
> uses the BatchProcesser under the covers).

OK, I understand that now. Thanks.

Is there a means by which the aggregator can stop polling once it has timed
out, and then start up again only when the endpoint it is associated with
has something to provide to it?

It seems wasteful to have an aggregator polling for activity when I know
that the file endpoint is dormant most of the time.

Kind regards,
Christopher