camel-users mailing list archives

From selezovikj <semir.elezo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Routing - Spring Configuration
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 15:15:26 GMT

I actually tested the Java DSL and it works without the "multicast" keyword.

In the camel DSL, without using the multicast keyword it only send to
Queue1.
When I use the multicast keyword it does not send to any queues.
And it gives an error like:

Can't build body from bytes.

Error at
org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsBinding.extractBodyFromJms(JmsBinding.java:97)

Do you have any idea why is this so ?