camel-users mailing list archives

From Reda <matteo.redae...@libero.it>
Subject RE: a full ibatis example?
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 12:35:59 GMT

Thanks for your suggestion. If I was able to build a working example I would
create a tutorial..;-) But I need more help.

I think I should add in camel-context the relationship between the following
route and the iBatis configuration SqlMapConfig.xml

        from("timer://pollTheDatabase?delay=10000").
        	to("ibatis:selectAllUsers").
        	bean(new SomeBean());

My project layout is the following

src/main/java/org/apache/camel/example/spring/MyRouteBuilder.java
src/main/java/org/apache/camel/example/spring/User.java
src/main/resources/pirelli/elearning/ibatis/User.xml
src/main/resources/META-INF/spring/camel-context.xml
src/main/resources/SqlMapConfig.xml
src/main/resources/log4j.properties