camel-users mailing list archives

From Dinesh Reddy <dinesh_g...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Content Based Router - Functionality
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 15:03:48 GMT

Hi,

Can somebody tell me the output format of a Content Based Router Processor?
I have created a sample configuration file that does the following.

1. Pick a file using the File Endpoint.
2. A CBR Processor will apply Xpath on the input file and route the request
to different end points based on the input.

I tried running the above camel configuration. I have observed that CBR is
sending the File URL to the JMS End point instead of the File content. Is
this expected behavior?

I am sorry for not using technical words.

Thanks
Regards
Dinesh.