camel-users mailing list archives

From sasidharm <sasi.mukkam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ArrayIndexOutofBoundsException at BeanInfo.introspect line 143
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 22:19:01 GMT

Turns out that this is a bug in JRockit JDK 5 update 4. This sucks:super:
The following is the change request in JRockit release notes:
CR268133
Previously java.lang.reflect.Method.getParameterAnnotations() returned the
wrong result for methods that did not have annotations. This has now been
fixed.

So all u camel users out there stop using freaking JRockit JDK 5 update 4.