camel-users mailing list archives

From sasidharm <sasi.mukkam...@gmail.com>
Subject ArrayIndexOutofBoundsException at BeanInfo.introspect line 143
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 04:47:11 GMT

I am stuck with an ArrayIndexOutofBoundsException when the jms message is
being delivered to my destination processor. I am using Spring 2.0.1  and
camel 1.4. The stack trace is as follows:

Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
        at
org.apache.camel.component.bean.BeanInfo.introspect(BeanInfo.java:143)
        at
org.apache.camel.component.bean.BeanInfo.introspect(BeanInfo.java:124)
        at org.apache.camel.component.bean.BeanInfo.<init>(BeanInfo.java:73)
        at
org.apache.camel.component.bean.RegistryBean.createBeanInfo(RegistryBean.java:115)
        at
org.apache.camel.component.bean.RegistryBean.getBeanInfo(RegistryBean.java:84)
        at
org.apache.camel.component.bean.BeanProcessor.process(BeanProcessor.java:77)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.ProcessorEndpoint.onExchange(ProcessorEndpoint.java:92)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.ProcessorEndpoint$1.process(ProcessorEndpoint.java:66)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AsyncProcessorTypeConverter$ProcessorToAsyncProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorTypeConverter.java:43)
        at
org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:75)
        at
org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:57)
        at
org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChannel.java:155)
        at
org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChannel.java:91)
        at
org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:57)
        at
org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:39)
        at
org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:41)
        at
org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:66)
        at
org.apache.camel.component.jms.EndpointMessageListener.onMessage(EndpointMessageListener.java:68)
        ... 8 more

One thing i do not understand is why is it even trying to create bean Info.
Shouldnt it be populated when my processor is loaded by spring config?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time.