camel-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Gilday" <martin.li...@imap.cc>
Subject loggingErrorHandler defaults to INFO
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 11:41:14 GMT
Hi,
Was it a conscious decision to make
errorHandler(loggingErrorHandler("my.logger.name")); to configure a
logger which has its level set to INFO?  From the name I would really
think it should default to ERROR, seeing as it logs whenever an
exception is caught i.e an error.  On our live servers we get emailed on
ERROR and I onlu noticed the queue had been failing when I looked at the
JMX console.  I know that I can change this by calling .setLevel but I
think ERROR would be a much more sensible default.  If anyone else
agrees then I can create a JIRA and attach a patch (it should only be a
one line change in LoggingErrorHandlerBuilder).

Martin.