camel-users mailing list archives

From "David Siefert" <>
Subject multiple <to /> recipients
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:22:58 GMT
Hello all,

Following the site documentation, it appears that Camel is capable of
duplicating a message to multiple destinations by adding another <to />
element (talking Spring XML config here).  For example, a Message received
in channel queue:input can be duplicated and sent to two channels
queue:input.application and queue:input.history with the following:
  <from uri="queue:input" />
  <to uri="queue:input.application" />
  <to uri="queue:input.history" />

However in my case, I see only a few messages make it into the second
destination (queue:input.history) but all make it through the first
(queue:input.application).  Is this incorrectly configured? is there a known

Any help would be appreciated!