camel-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Crickenberger" <aaron.crickenber...@intalgent.com>
Subject Re: Dependency on jaxb-xjc not found
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 17:47:34 GMT
Thanks for the tips all!  Like James, I've had to move on for the moment,
but I'll try again soon.

I got as far as setting up a virtual repo to mirror the java.net repo.  If
anyone else is going down the same path, I found I had to click the
"refresh" button in the Repository list before Nexus would accept the legacy
repo as the target for the virtual repo.

- aaron

Like James I've had to move on for now, but I'll give this a try.