camel-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject issue routing Exchange to custom method in Processor
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:22:50 GMT
I have a Processor with 2 different methods:

The standard:
*public void process(Exchange exchange) {
*

and a custom:

    *@MessageDriven(uri = Constants.CHANNEL_GG_CS_COMMAND_STATUS)
    public void onMessage(Exchange exchange) *

Now here is my route:

       * from(Constants.CHANNEL_GG_CS_CR_ADD)
                .errorHandler(

deadLetterChannel(Constants.CHANNEL_GG_CS_CR_ADD_ERROR)
//.maximumRedeliveries(2)
                                //.initialRedeliveryDelay(1)
                                .loggingLevel(LoggingLevel.DEBUG)
                ).processRef("changeRequestController")
                .to(Constants.CHANNEL_GG_CS_COMMAND_CLUSTER);

        // Route for command status updates.
        from(Constants.CHANNEL_GG_CS_COMMAND_STATUS)
                .errorHandler(

deadLetterChannel(Constants.CHANNEL_GG_CS_COMMAND_STATUS_ERROR).maximumRedeliveries(2)
                                .initialRedeliveryDelay(1)
                                .loggingLevel(LoggingLevel.INFO)
                ).to("bean:changeRequestController?methodName=onMessage");
*

So when I get a message on *Constants.CHANNEL_GG_CS_CR_ADD my
process(Exchange) method is called, and that rout is fine.

However, I get a response message back on
**Constants.CHANNEL_GG_CS_COMMAND_STATUS
but it is also processed by *the *process(Exchange) instead of my onMessage*
*(Exchange)*

I have tried @MessageDriven annotation as well as the route builder but
neither works.

Am I forced to have each process in a single class?

--
---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson