camel-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject Question about routing using a Processor from Spring/Camel
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 20:49:45 GMT
I have the following route:

        from(Constants.REQUEST_INPUT_CHANNEL).errorHandler(
                deadLetterChannel(Constants.REQUEST_INPUT_ERROR_CHANNEL)
//.maximumRedeliveries(2)
                        //.initialRedeliveryDelay(1)
                        .loggingLevel(LoggingLevel.INFO)
        ).process*(new ChangeRequestControllerImpl())*
                .to(Constants.REQUEST_OUTPUT_CHANNEL);

    }

My changeRequestInputExceptionProcessor is already in my camel-context.xml
so how do I get access to it in my route verse creating a *new
ChangeRequestControllerImpl() *?

--
---
Thank You…