camel-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject Re: testNG test harness for Camel, sending and receiving messages
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 16:29:21 GMT
The tcp issue was because in my @BeforeClass(), I had camelContext = new
DefaultCamelContext(); whiche seemed to start the default tcp broker. But I
am actually using Spring to start my broker, so I just removed that line and
it worked fine.

For the producer, I am using:
    @EndpointInject(uri = Constants.CR_INPUT_CHANNEL)
    ProducerTemplate producerTemplate;

This works fine, but I would like some design input as to how to inject
routes in TestNG for testing when I see that DSL is prefered over Spring
Routing. With Spring Routing I can easily switch test, and prod routes. But
not sure how easily to do this with dsl.