camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: JMX and JBoss
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:46:11 GMT
Hi

I had to do this to get it working on WebSphere
        <camel:jmxAgent id="agent" createConnector="true" mbeanObjectDomainName="dk.regionh"
mbeanServerDefaultDomain="WebSphere"/>

If you get it solved please write back. I think we should update the wiki page at:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/camel-jmx.html

With howto's for app servers

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk
-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gilday [mailto:martin.lists@imap.cc]
Sent: 29. september 2008 12:28
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Subject: JMX and JBoss

Hi riders,

Has anyone had Camel JMX working when deploying into JBoss AS?  When I
run Camel through the Jetty Maven plugin I can connect with JConsole and
everything looks great.  However when I export the same app as a WAR and
deply in JBoss AS 4 I can't see any Camel related MBeans in the built in
JMX web console.  Any ideas why it may not be appearing?

Thanks,
Martin.