camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: Sending an ActiveMQ BlobMessage via camel
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:39:19 GMT
Hi

I think for startes we should have a ticket in JIRA so we have the request that end-users
need this pattern. Also it will not be lost as old messages in this forum tend to be.

Then other end-users and the other camel riders can write feedback on this issue as well.

Then I think you should build whatever solution that works for you in your situation and then
we can use that as a starting point to integrate into Camel and make the core more "Camelish"
and more generic if needed/possible.

As Camel is shipped with ActiveMQ and they are much integrated I can envision that it would
be a bit easier to integrated claim check with BlobMessages into ActiveMQ and Camel.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21