camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: Custom log messages
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:53:48 GMT
Hi

Ah nice idea. No currently not to set on the log endpoint URI (eg: "log:info?human=Hello this
is me"

As a work around you can add these human readable texts to the message as either a header
or properties.

From("xxx").setHeader("human", constant("Hello World")).to("log:xxx")

Or you could use the log category for human readable, but I guess you can not use spaces

to("log:ValidatingAgainstXMLSchema")
to("log:ValidationOK")

etc.

But I guess the option to set a URI option on the log itself is nice. If you need it please
file a JIRA and we will get it in Camel 1.5

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21