camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen">
Subject RE: [SPAM] Re: Can DeadLetterChannel be used in Transaction?
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 09:51:37 GMT
There is a bug in the delay stuff. CAMEL-706 is the ticket for this one.

Med venlig hilsen
Claus Ibsen
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576

-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan []
Sent: 9. september 2008 11:47
Subject: [SPAM] Re: Can DeadLetterChannel be used in Transaction?

2008/9/9 Claus Ibsen <>:
> Hi
> I am thinking about for starters just to support:
> - delay settings for the transactionalErrorHandler

Great! Though TransactionInterceptor does have the RedeliveryPolicy
for setting the delay? Or maybe there's a bug and its not being used?

> Then we can later find a suitable strategy for the max redeliver if its possible and
a feature we would like to have in Camel.

Great. For things like JPA/Hibernate we'd need to keep an LRU cache of
entity types and their primary keys to keep track of retry counts in
the JVM.

> I will also create a sample with ActiveMQ to show how configure it to set the maximum
redeliver and its error queue as a sample for Camel. Many end-users use Camel + ActiveMQ so
a good example would be nice.

Open Source Integration

View raw message