camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: using jetty request params in xml-defined route
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 07:32:01 GMT
Hi

Its easier to help if you post a snippet of your route.

I would assume that the parameters is stored in the in message as headers.

So you should be able to access them using the simple language from the xml routing also.

<simple>in.header.foo</simple>

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve A. [mailto:steve@asanderson.com]
Sent: 2. september 2008 21:58
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Subject: using jetty request params in xml-defined route

Scanning the archive, I noticed that a few other folks asked a similar
question, but never got an answer, but mine is a little different.

How can a jetty request parameter be accessed within a xml-defined route?

I see where I can access headers and a the body using <simple>, but I don't
see where request parameters are accessible.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Steve