camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposition : add a component for project "Spring web service"
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:57:36 GMT
Even camel-cxf component can do most of same thing, it is nice we can
leverage more on the Spring family.
Please refer this[1] for write a new component.
BTW we have a camel-spring-integration component[2], maybe you can use
the Spring web service directly without writing additional code.

[1]http://activemq.apache.org/camel/writing-components.html
[2]http://activemq.apache.org/camel/springintegration.html

Willem