camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What <camel:destination ... > tag means ?
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 13:46:12 GMT
I will add some explications about the conduit and destination in the
wiki page.
In CXF  transport API[1] , conduit works in the client side for sending
and receiving the message,
and destination works for server side for sending and receiving the message.
<camel:conduit> and <camel:destination> are just for camel context and
the endpoint address injection.

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/cxf-architecture.html#CXFArchitecture-Transports

Willem