camel-users mailing list archives

From Gisbert Amm <gisbert....@1und1.de>
Subject Re: Cannot retrieve header anymore after upgrading from 1.4.0 to 1.5-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:35:11 GMT

Hi Willem,

thank you for the quick reply. I'm afraid I don't really understand what
you want to tell me. I can see that you've commented the code in the
test that did more or less the same I did because this information is
obviously no longer provided in CXF 2.1.2.

However, what do you mean when you say I should use SOAPActionExtractor
only for handling the request message? I thought that I already did so:

<route>
<from uri="cxf:bean:MyEndpoint"/>
<process ref="sOAPActionExtractor"/>

And how can I retrieve the SOAP action from the message now? My routing
relies on it ...

Regards,
Gisbert Amm