camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot retrieve header anymore after upgrading from 1.4.0 to 1.5-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:07:13 GMT
Hi,

Camel-1.5 snapshot is using CXF 2.1.2  and CXF 2.1.2 only apply the
SOAPAction for the request message (in SoapPreProtocolOutInterceptor).
Please make sure the SOAPActionExtractor only be used for handling the
request message :)

You can find more information in the CustomerServicesTest[1]

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk/tests/camel-itest/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/itest/customerrelations/CustomerServicesTest.java

Willem