camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel, JBI + JMS priority
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:05:32 GMT
Hi

Can you try the below code which just set the out message's body ?

class EndProcessor implements Processor {

    public void process(Exchange exchange) {
        System.out.println("======= > " +
exchange.getIn().getBody(String.class));
        exchange.getOut().setBody("<message>out</message>");
    }
}


Willem


splatch wrote:
> When I added processor at the end of the flow I've got NullPointerException.
> Used processor:
> class EndProcessor implements Processor {
>
>     public void process(Exchange exchange) {
>         System.out.println("======= > " +
> exchange.getIn().getBody(String.class));
>         Message copy = exchange.getIn().copy();
>         copy.setBody("<message>out</message>");
>         exchange.setOut(copy);
>     }
> }
>
> Stack trace:
> ---> properties from jms to jbi {JMSDestination=queue://foo,
> JMSTimestamp=1221036013825, JMSRedelivered=false,
> JMSExpiration=1221036033825, JMSType=null, JMSXGroupID=null,
> JMSMessageID=ID:war
> c-8a0-4650-1221036013481-0:2:1:1:1, JMSDeliveryMode=2,
> JMSCorrelationID=null,
> JMSReplyTo=temp-queue://ID:warc-8a0-4650-1221036013481-0:1:1, JMSPriority=0}
> ---> properties in jbi/{JMSDestination=queue://foo,
> JMSTimestamp=1221036013825, JMSRedelivered=false,
> JMSExpiration=1221036033825,
> JMSMessageID=ID:warc-8a0-4650-1221036013481-0:2:1:1:1, JMSDeliv
> eryMode=2, JMSReplyTo=temp-queue://ID:warc-8a0-4650-1221036013481-0:1:1,
> JMSPriority=0}
> processor> <message id="9">{http://stock}low</message>
> ---> after processing {JMSDestination=queue://foo,
> JMSTimestamp=1221036013825, JMSRedelivered=false,
> JMSExpiration=1221036033825,
> JMSMessageID=ID:warc-8a0-4650-1221036013481-0:2:1:1:1, JM
> SDeliveryMode=2,
> JMSReplyTo=temp-queue://ID:warc-8a0-4650-1221036013481-0:1:1, JMSPriority=0}
> [WARN] [org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer]
> Execution of JMS message listener failed
> org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at
> org.apache.camel.component.jms.EndpointMessageListener.onMessage(EndpointMessageListener.java:74)
>         at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:531)
>         at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:466)
>         at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doExecuteListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:435)
>         at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:322)
>         at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:260)
>         at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:944)
>         at
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:875)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.getUTFLength(ObjectOutputStream.java:1944)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.writeUTF(ObjectOutputStream.java:1815)
>         at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeUTF(ObjectOutputStream.java:816)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.StringSource.writeExternal(StringSource.java:88)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeExternalData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1310)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1288)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1079)
>         at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:302)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQObjectMessage.storeContent(ActiveMQObjectMessage.java:98)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQObjectMessage.setObject(ActiveMQObjectMessage.java:155)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.createObjectMessage(ActiveMQSession.java:319)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsBinding.createJmsMessage(JmsBinding.java:221)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsBinding.makeJmsMessage(JmsBinding.java:136)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.component.jms.EndpointMessageListener$1.createMessage(EndpointMessageListener.java:163)
>         at
> org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.doSend(JmsTemplate.java:557)
>         at
> org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate$3.doInJms(JmsTemplate.java:528)
>         at
> org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:459)
>         at
> org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.send(JmsTemplate.java:526)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.component.jms.EndpointMessageListener.sendReply(EndpointMessageListener.java:161)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.component.jms.EndpointMessageListener.onMessage(EndpointMessageListener.java:71)
>         ... 8 more
>
>
>
> willem.jiang wrote:
>   
>> It looks like the jms producer can't get out message before Future timed 
>> out.
>>  From your route code, you did not set the out message back.
>>
>> // endpoint only for testing
>>         from("jbi:service:http://stock/destination")
>>             .to("file:log");
>>
>> // Please using the process to set the out message 
>>
>> Willem
>>
>> splatch wrote:
>>     
>>> Hello,
>>> I tired to create priority queue with Camel inside Service Mix, but after
>>> two days I stucked.
>>>
>>> General idea is:
>>> 1) one cxf endpoint on Service Mix have priority 0
>>> 2) second cxf endpoint on Service Mix have priority 9
>>> 3) destination service can process only one message at time
>>>
>>> I want configure only CXF and Camel endpoints, without jms queue.
>>>
>>> My routes:
>>> package pl.bpsa.smx3.services.router;
>>>
>>> import javax.xml.transform.dom.DOMSource;
>>>
>>> import org.apache.camel.builder.RouteBuilder;
>>>
>>> public class RoutesProvider extends RouteBuilder {
>>>
>>>     @Override
>>>     public void configure() throws Exception {
>>>         from("jbi:service:http://stock/high") // important messages
>>>             .to("jms:queue:foo?priority=9");
>>>         from("jbi:service:http://stock/low")
>>>             .to("jms:queue:foo?priority=0");
>>>
>>>         from("jms:queue:foo")
>>>             .to("jbi:service:http://stock/destination");
>>>
>>>         // endpoint only for testing
>>>         from("jbi:service:http://stock/destination")
>>>             .to("file:log");
>>>     }
>>>
>>> }
>>>
>>> All process are stoped when camel try put message to queue. How to fix
>>> this
>>> issue?
>>>
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext] Adding routes from:
>>> Routes: [Route[ [From[jbi:service:http://stock/high]] ->
>>> [To[jms:queue:foo?priority=9]]], Route[ [From[jbi:s
>>> ervice:http://stock/low]] -> [To[jms:queue:foo?priority=0]]], Route[
>>> [From[jms:queue:foo]] -> [To[jbi:service:http://stock/destination]]],
>>> Route[
>>> [From[jbi:service:http://stock/des
>>> tination]] -> [To[file:log]]]] routes: []
>>>
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext] Starting the
>>> CamelContext now that the ApplicationContext has started
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponentResolver] Found component:
>>> jbi in registry: org.apache.servicemix.camel.CamelJbiComponent@1469658
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext]
>>> jbi:service:http://stock/high converted to endpoint:
>>> Endpoint[service:http://stock/high] by component:
>>> org.apache.servicemix.cam
>>> el.CamelJbiComponent@1469658
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponentResolver] Found component:
>>> jms in registry: org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent@1a8d460
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent] Creating endpoint
>>> uri=[jms:queue:foo?priority=9], path=[queue:foo],
>>> parameters=[{priority=9}]
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.util.ResolverUtil] Searching for annotations of
>>> org.apache.camel.Converter in packages:
>>> [org.apache.activemq.camel.converter, org.apache.camel.converter,
>>> org.apache.camel.spring.converter]
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.util.ResolverUtil] Loading from jar:
>>> E:\repository_tmp\org\apache\activemq\activemq-core\5.0.0.15-fuse\activemq-core-5.0.0.15-fuse.jar
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.util.ResolverUtil] Loading from jar:
>>> E:\repository_tmp\org\apache\camel\camel-core\1.4.0.0-fuse\camel-core-1.4.0.0-fuse.jar
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.util.ResolverUtil] Loading from jar:
>>> E:\repository_tmp\org\apache\camel\camel-core\1.4.0.0-fuse\camel-core-1.4.0.0-fuse-tests.jar
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.util.ResolverUtil] Found: [class
>>> org.apache.camel.converter.CollectionConverter, class
>>> org.apache.camel.converter.CamelConverter, class org.apache.camel.c
>>> onverter.stream.StreamCacheConverter, class
>>> org.apache.camel.converter.IOConverter, class
>>> org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.DomConverter, class
>>> org.apache.activemq.camel.converter.Ac
>>> tiveMQMessageConverter, class
>>> org.apache.activemq.camel.converter.ActiveMQConverter, class
>>> org.apache.camel.converter.NIOConverter, class
>>> org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.XmlConvert
>>> er, class org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.StaxConverter, class
>>> org.apache.camel.converter.ObjectConverter]
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader]
>>> Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.converter.CollectionConverter
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader]
>>> Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.converter.CamelConverter
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader]
>>> Loading converter class:
>>> org.apache.camel.converter.stream.StreamCacheConverter
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader]
>>> Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.converter.IOConverter
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader]
>>> Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.DomConverter
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader]
>>> Loading converter class:
>>> org.apache.activemq.camel.converter.ActiveMQMessageConverter
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader]
>>> Loading converter class:
>>> org.apache.activemq.camel.converter.ActiveMQConverter
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader]
>>> Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.converter.NIOConverter
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader]
>>> Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.XmlConverter
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader]
>>> Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.StaxConverter
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader]
>>> Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.converter.ObjectConverter
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext]
>>> jms:queue:foo?priority=9
>>> converted to endpoint: Endpoint[jms:queue:foo?priority=9] by component:
>>> org.apache.camel.component.jms.
>>> JmsComponent@1a8d460
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext]
>>> jbi:service:http://stock/low converted to endpoint:
>>> Endpoint[service:http://stock/low] by component:
>>> org.apache.servicemix.camel
>>> .CamelJbiComponent@1469658
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent] Creating endpoint
>>> uri=[jms:queue:foo?priority=0], path=[queue:foo],
>>> parameters=[{priority=0}]
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext]
>>> jms:queue:foo?priority=0
>>> converted to endpoint: Endpoint[jms:queue:foo?priority=0] by component:
>>> org.apache.camel.component.jms.
>>> JmsComponent@1a8d460
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent] Creating endpoint
>>> uri=[jms:queue:foo], path=[queue:foo], parameters=[{}]
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext] jms:queue:foo
>>> converted
>>> to endpoint: Endpoint[jms:queue:foo] by component:
>>> org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent@1a8d460
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext]
>>> jbi:service:http://stock/destination converted to endpoint:
>>> Endpoint[service:http://stock/destination] by component: org.apache.
>>> servicemix.camel.CamelJbiComponent@1469658
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponentResolver] Found component:
>>> file via type: org.apache.camel.component.file.FileComponent via
>>> META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/compon
>>> ent/file
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent] Creating endpoint
>>> uri=[file:log], path=[log], parameters=[{}]
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext] file:log converted to
>>> endpoint: Endpoint[file:log] by component:
>>> org.apache.camel.component.file.FileComponent@1efe475
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent] Creating endpoint
>>> uri=[event:default], path=[default], parameters=[{}]
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext] event:default
>>> converted
>>> to endpoint: Endpoint[event:default] by component:
>>> org.apache.camel.component.event.EventComponent@82254
>>> d
>>> test
>>> [DEBUG]
>>> [org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration$CamelJmsTemplate]
>>> Executing callback on JMS Session: ActiveMQSession
>>> {id=ID:warc-8a0-3554-1220961055917-0:2:1,started=false
>>> }
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsProducer]
>>> Endpoint[jms:queue:foo?priority=0] sending JMS message:
>>> ActiveMQObjectMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false, message
>>> Id = null, originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null,
>>> producerId = null, destination = null, transactionId = null, expiration =
>>> 0,
>>> timestamp = 0, arrival = 0, broker
>>> InTime = 0, brokerOutTime = 0, correlationId = null, replyTo =
>>> temp-queue://ID:warc-8a0-3554-1220961055917-0:1:1, persistent = false,
>>> type
>>> = null, priority = 0, groupID = null, gro
>>> upSequence = 0, targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID =
>>> null,
>>> content = org.apache.activemq.util.ByteSequence@323274,
>>> marshalledProperties
>>> = null, dataStructure = nul
>>> l, redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0, properties = null, readOnlyProperties
>>> =
>>> false, readOnlyBody = false, droppable = false}
>>> [DEBUG]
>>> [org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration$CamelJmsTemplate]
>>> Sending created message: ActiveMQObjectMessage {commandId = 0,
>>> responseRequired = false, messageId = null
>>> , originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
>>> null, destination = null, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp
>>> =
>>> 0, arrival = 0, brokerInTime =
>>> 0, brokerOutTime = 0, correlationId = null, replyTo =
>>> temp-queue://ID:warc-8a0-3554-1220961055917-0:1:1, persistent = false,
>>> type
>>> = null, priority = 0, groupID = null, groupSequenc
>>> e = 0, targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null,
>>> content =
>>> org.apache.activemq.util.ByteSequence@323274, marshalledProperties =
>>> null,
>>> dataStructure = null, redeli
>>> veryCounter = 0, size = 0, properties = null, readOnlyProperties = false,
>>> readOnlyBody = false, droppable = false}
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsProducer] Future timed out:
>>> java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
>>> java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
>>>         at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:211)
>>>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:85)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsProducer.process(JmsProducer.java:202)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AsyncProcessorTypeConverter$ProcessorToAsyncProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorTypeConverter.java:43)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:75)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChannel.java:146)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChannel.java:90)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:39)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:41)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:66)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.camel.CamelJbiEndpoint.handleActiveProviderExchange(CamelJbiEndpoint.java:101)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.camel.CamelJbiEndpoint.process(CamelJbiEndpoint.java:74)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:540)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:492)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLifeCycle.java:46)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:610)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlow.java:172)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.java:167)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.java:134)
>>>         at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>>>         at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>> [ERROR] [org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel] Failed delivery
>>> for
>>> exchangeId: ID-warc-8a0/3556-1220961056058/0-0. On delivery attempt: 0
>>> caught: org.apache.camel.ExchangeT
>>> imedOutException: The OUT message was not received within: 20000 millis
>>> on
>>> the exchange: Exchange[JbiMessage:
>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.NormalizedMessageImpl@1bbbafc{prop
>>> erties: {JMSCorrelationID=ID-warc-8a0/3556-1220961056058/2-0}}]
>>> org.apache.camel.ExchangeTimedOutException: The OUT message was not
>>> received
>>> within: 20000 millis on the exchange: Exchange[JbiMessage:
>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.Normaliz
>>> edMessageImpl@1bbbafc{properties:
>>> {JMSCorrelationID=ID-warc-8a0/3556-1220961056058/2-0}}]
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsProducer.process(JmsProducer.java:221)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AsyncProcessorTypeConverter$ProcessorToAsyncProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorTypeConverter.java:43)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:75)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChannel.java:146)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChannel.java:90)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:39)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:41)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:66)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.camel.CamelJbiEndpoint.handleActiveProviderExchange(CamelJbiEndpoint.java:101)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.camel.CamelJbiEndpoint.process(CamelJbiEndpoint.java:74)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:540)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:492)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLifeCycle.java:46)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBound(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:610)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlow.java:172)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.java:167)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.java:134)
>>>         at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>>>         at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>> [DEBUG]
>>> [org.apache.camel.processor.exceptionpolicy.DefaultExceptionPolicyStrategy]
>>> Finding best suited exception policy for thrown exception
>>> org.apache.camel.ExchangeTimedOutExcep
>>> tion
>>> [DEBUG]
>>> [org.apache.camel.processor.exceptionpolicy.DefaultExceptionPolicyStrategy]
>>> No candidate found to be used as exception policy
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel] Sleeping for: 1000
>>> millis until attempting redelivery
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.util.DefaultTimeoutMap] Evicting inactive
>>> request
>>> for correlationID: Entry for key: null
>>> [DEBUG]
>>> [org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration$CamelJmsTemplate]
>>> Executing callback on JMS Session: ActiveMQSession
>>> {id=ID:warc-8a0-3554-1220961055917-0:3:1,started=false
>>> }
>>> [DEBUG] [org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsProducer]
>>> Endpoint[jms:queue:foo?priority=0] sending JMS message:
>>> ActiveMQObjectMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false, message
>>> Id = null, originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null,
>>> producerId = null, destination = null, transactionId = null, expiration =
>>> 0,
>>> timestamp = 0, arrival = 0, broker
>>> InTime = 0, brokerOutTime = 0, correlationId = null, replyTo =
>>> temp-queue://ID:warc-8a0-3554-1220961055917-0:1:1, persistent = false,
>>> type
>>> = null, priority = 0, groupID = null, gro
>>> upSequence = 0, targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID =
>>> null,
>>> content = org.apache.activemq.util.ByteSequence@9b8ff9,
>>> marshalledProperties
>>> = null, dataStructure = nul
>>> l, redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0, properties = null, readOnlyProperties
>>> =
>>> false, readOnlyBody = false, droppable = false}
>>> [DEBUG]
>>> [org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration$CamelJmsTemplate]
>>> Sending created message: ActiveMQObjectMessage {commandId = 0,
>>> responseRequired = false, messageId = null
>>> , originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
>>> null, destination = null, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp
>>> =
>>> 0, arrival = 0, brokerInTime =
>>> 0, brokerOutTime = 0, correlationId = null, replyTo =
>>> temp-queue://ID:warc-8a0-3554-1220961055917-0:1:1, persistent = false,
>>> type
>>> = null, priority = 0, groupID = null, groupSequenc
>>> e = 0, targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null,
>>> content =
>>> org.apache.activemq.util.ByteSequence@9b8ff9, marshalledProperties =
>>> null,
>>> dataStructure = null, redeli
>>> veryCounter = 0, size = 0, properties = null, readOnlyProperties = false,
>>> readOnlyBody = false, droppable = false}
>>>
>>>   
>>>       
>>
>>     
>
>   


Mime
View raw message