camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel (& CXF?) for Web Services
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 13:11:28 GMT
Hi,

Since JAXWS let you handle the low level message, you can use the
SOAPMessageProvider as the camel-cxf endpoint's service class,
then you can handle the SOAPMessage in your process or bean .

Here is a unit test[1] to show how to Use the SOAPMessageProvider in
camel-cxf.

For the IN-OUT chain , camel's pipeline[2] will take care of them.

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk/components/camel-cxf/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/cxf/CxfSoapMessageProviderTest.java
[2]http://activemq.apache.org/camel/pipes-and-filters.html

Willem