camel-users mailing list archives

From wänä <werner.k...@ipt.ch>
Subject Re: Web service provider
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 09:28:10 GMT

Hello Willem,

thank you for that, at least the bus now starts. But then, I am still
completely lost. Having received the message through CXF, it now arrives in
the component which should prepare the SOAP call. I am able to change the
element in the MessageContentsList, but from the error I receive now, and
the things I see in the debugger, I am certain that this is not sufficient,
because the stack trace tells me something like

java.lang.ClassCastException: providerpackage.ProviderRequestObject cannot
be cast to consumerpackage.ConsumerRequestObject

I am perfectly ok with that, this is not possible, but I do not see why the
request object for the provider should be cast into the request object from
the consumer.

CXF Entry into Bus -> ConsumerRequestObject -> My transform ->
ProviderRequestObject -> Http callout to external web service

I guess I am still far away from what I want to do. So a pointer to an
example, where one either transforms an incoming web service request into an
outgoing request, or where one builds a completely new web service request
from scratch would help me a lot.

Thank you for any help!

Best regards, Werner