camel-users mailing list archives

From wänä <werner.k...@ipt.ch>
Subject Web service provider
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:26:08 GMT

Hello,

I have a problem to figure out, how to call a web service provider (web
service external to camel) from within a camel route:

  <camel:camelContext id="xyz-context">
    <camel:route>
      <camel:from uri="cxf:bean:get-file-list"/>
      <camel:interceptor ref="foo-service">
        <camel:interceptor ref="bar-service">
          <camel:to uri="http://a-host:a-port/a-path"/>
        </camel:interceptor>
      </camel:interceptor>
    </camel:route>
  </camel:camelContext>

This gives me an error during startup:

No endpoint could be found for: http://a-host:a-port/a-path

I understand, that I didn't configure an endpoint at
http://a-host:8080/a-path, but I have no idea how to do that.

The camel manual only shows how to directly use an http URL in the DSL way.

To give some context, the situation is as follows:
- A web service consumer into camel (camel should offer a wsdl interface),
this works and is the cxf:bean thing above in the from element
- Some pojos massaging the content, which works also
- A web service provider, which needs to be adapted, which doesn't work for
me at the moment

I first thought, I could use the cxf component to stand for the consumer and
the provider (different wsdls), but this didn't work either, because as far
as I understand, it only works as a consumer.

Any help is appreciated, possibly with concrete links or examples.

Thank you!

Best regards, Werner