camel-users mailing list archives

From harinair <>
Subject Re: Camel HTTP producer successful on 404?
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 07:15:44 GMT

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. So you mean to say that the latest
SNAPSHOT will mark response != 200 as failed - right? I guess, that also
means there will be retries by HTTP producer for 500 / 401/ 404 etc.

If that is the case then it is great. When is the 1.5 release planned? I am
planning to go live this week for a small project and I uncovered this bug
on a test. Is 1.5 fairly stable? Or is it recommended that I use just the
camel-http component from the 1.5-SNAPSHOT?

Hari Gangadharan