camel-users mailing list archives

From JavaRat <fredrik.sassenb...@mindwell.se>
Subject RE: Bridging the ActiveMQ with IBM Websphere using Camel
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:39:55 GMT

Hi,

When we tried your JmsMessage camelJmsMessage = exchange.getIn().getBody();
we get an error in eclipse saying cannot convert Message to Object. We
therefor changed the code a little too the following:

Object myObj = exchange.getIn().getBody();
System.out.println("============================================");
System.out.println("Class of exchange.getIn().getBody() is : " +
myObj.getClass());
System.out.println("and it is : " + myObj);
System.out.println("============================================");

Which resultet in the following output in our console when running the code:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19644436/consoleoutput.jpeg consoleoutput.jpeg

Class of exchange.getIn().getBody() is : class java.lang.String
and it is : try 40

It might be worth a notice while testing we aim to have a standard
webbrowser from ActiveMQ using the http://localhost:8161/admin and putting
the message onto our first queue which we call 'put.queue' (see attached
picture)

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19644436/camelissue5.jpeg camelissue5.jpeg

In the above test we typed "try 40" into the webbrowser and selected our
put.queue.
The first camel routing component delivers the message onto the queue.in and
browsing this message there it looks good.