camel-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Idea : Merge Apache Cxf project with Camel
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:48:31 GMT

This post will not at all solved the debate concerning this architectural
question about integrating or not the bus but are you sure that you simplify
the life of an architect/developer when you must understand so many
different bus in order to design a project based on CxF, Camel and/or
servicemix ?

I agree with you that this is the strenght of the opensource community to
propose interesting solutions with lot of capabilities but at the end, when
you have to convince an executive or someone from infrastructure team, do
you think that they will support a solution based on 2/3 different bus.

If I compare the Camel/Cxf versus Mule/CxF approach, I see that CxF is
better integrated into Mule than Camel and removed a part of the complexity
liked to the addressing/security and manipulating the message.

Kind regards,

Charles

-----