camel-users mailing list archives

From hcaicedo <hcaic...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Some help with camel examples
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2008 17:49:27 GMT

Thanks for your fast answer

I think I found my problem ( however It does not make sense to me). When I
download the samples the first time, I import the projects into Eclipse. I
ignore the errors eclipse reports, because I just wanted to study the code.
After this the samples does not work anymore.

I try again downloading a fresh version of the samples. This time just run
as indicated on text file. All samples run as expected.

Thanks