camel-users mailing list archives

From harinair <har...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Some questions
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 18:39:38 GMT

Thanks a lot Claus. Where can I check the exception and isFailed?

So for example my flow is something like this:
// I want to be notified if my process is having problems creating message
errorHandler -> dead letter channel -> xmpp:myid@xmppserver with few retries

timer task -> request processor -> data assembler -> delivery-queue

// I want to try redelivering for almost an hour and I don't want to block
// the delivery queue - hence move it to redelivery-queue after 2 retries
errorHandler -> dead letter channel -> redelivery-queue retry 2 times

delivery-queue -> recipientList -> header (route)

errorHandler -> dead letter channel -> dead-letter-queue

redelivery-queue -> recipientList -> header (route)

I guess I can put a process before the dead-letter-queue to detect the
failures. How can I detect successful transmission? Do I have to put a
DelegatingProcessor before the recipientList?

Thanks a lot
Hari Gangadharan