camel-users mailing list archives

From "raulvk.soa" <raulvk....@gmail.com>
Subject Headers in XSLT
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:22:11 GMT

Hi,

How can I access the headers of a message from XSLT?
Basically, I am validating a message against an XML Schema, and when the
validation fails, I want to generate a specific XML response message that
should contain:
   - the in message
   - the description of the error
   - timestamp

The in message and the timestamp are not a problem, whereas I see that the
error description is stored in the message header
"org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.FAILURE_HANDLED". Thus, I need
to extract the content of that header from within the XSLT.

Any clues?

Thanks.