camel-users mailing list archives

From "raulvk.soa" <raulvk....@gmail.com>
Subject InOnly to InOut with JBI
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 18:03:15 GMT

Hi,

I am using Camel inside ServiceMix and I am getting an InOnly exchange on my
route.

However, I am trying to use a pipeline thereafter, to send the request to
several endpoints (validators, transformers, etc.), but I am getting an
error from the JBI Saxon Service Engine telling me that it does not support
the InOnly Exchange Pattern, which is only logical.

I am shocked as I would have thought that the Pipeline DSL construct in
Camel would send InOut exchanges all along except for the last endpoint
(which would be an InOnly)...

What is going on? How do I set the Exchange Pattern to InOut when invoking a
JBI Service???

My code is as follows:

from("jbi:service:http://www.company.org/ReceiveRequest")
           	.to("seda:processRequest");

        from("seda:processRequest")
        	.pipeline("direct:transform1",
        			  "direct:validate",
        			  "direct:transform2",

"log:logging.category?level=INFO?showAll=true");

        from("direct:transform1")
        	.to("jbi:service:http://www.company.org/Transform1");

        from("direct:validate")
        	.to("validator:file:///d:/xxx/yyy.xsd");

        from("direct:transform2")
        	.to("jbi:service:http://www.company.org/Transform2");

The error is being thrown when invoking
"jbi:service:http://www.company.org/Transform1". How do I tell Camel to send