camel-users mailing list archives

From Conrad Pilloud <conrad.pill...@ngc.com>
Subject Re: POJO Lifecycle within Camel? (Stuck trying to make my own Dynamic Router)
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 15:55:44 GMT

I had the big "A ha!" moment over the weekend as I was driving across
Nebraska.  My Dynamic Router (DR) POJO only needs to "be alive" when
responding to requests from the administrator person; Elements within Camel
"are alive" when processing a message.  So... just like the DR EIP pattern
suggests, I'll implement a Control Channel as a static Camel Route which
receives requests from the administrator and then creates/destroys/manages a
separate set of dynamic Camel Routes.  I just need my POJO to implement
Processor IF and set up the static route to pass the administrative requests
to it.
Cheers
Conrad