camel-users mailing list archives

From "Brian McQueen" <mcqueenor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: where is camel-jetty.jar?
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 21:48:02 GMT
I have found that file is supposed to be in the jetty somewhere:

http://www.mortbay.org/jetty-6/apidocs/org/mortbay/jetty/client/HttpClient.html

again I can't find it!  This java stuff wears me out.  Shouldn't there
be a jar file that contains the class file:

org/mortbay/jetty/client/HttpClient.class

I can not find it in the jetty jar files, nor in the camel jars.