camel-users mailing list archives

From "Brian McQueen" <mcqueenor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: where is camel-jetty.jar?
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 21:08:44 GMT
There has got to be one other file:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.mortbay.jetty.client.HttpClient

I put the entire apache-camel into my apache-activemq, because it was
my beast guess as how to install/deploy the camel after the successful
build.  Now I am sure that all of the libs included in the
apache-camel are in there, and the old error about the endpoint has
gone away.

Are there some other libraries that should be included, perhaps my
classpath needs to include some common java libraries?