camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: JmsComponent not in distribution camel-core javadoc
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 05:01:56 GMT
Hi

Yes the javadoc distributed or online at (the API link in the menu)
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/maven/camel-core/apidocs/index.html

is only from
- camel-core
- camel-spring

All the other is "just" plain components where the javadoc doesn't bring much value. These
are documented in the wiki, mostly in the components:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/components.html

But the javadoc for most components is online due to maven generation at the link (javadocs)
in the bottom menu:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/javadoc.html

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen