camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: [SPAM] Re: spring configuration error
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:34:01 GMT
Hi

As a workaround you can configure the routing in Java and then only use the needed spring
xml configuraiton. What you need is the <package> element to enable java based routing.

<camel:package>com.mycompany.myrouters</camel:package>

See this tutorial:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/tutorial-jmsremoting.html
section: "configure spring"

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk
-----Original Message-----
From: pevgen [mailto:pevgen@km.ru]
Sent: 19. august 2008 08:33
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Subject: [SPAM] Re: spring configuration error

If i commented on some strings in my config, then i haven't got errors.
For example, this configuration run ok
    <camelContext xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring"
useJmx="true" id="idCamelContext">
        <jmxAgent id="agent" createConnector="true"/>
        <!--<route>-->
            <!--<from uri="vm:fromScheduler"/>-->
            <!--<process ref="idConfigurator"/>-->
            <!--<process ref="idGroupTaskSaver"/>-->
    </camelContext>