camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: camel 1.4 redelivery issue
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 07:43:55 GMT
Hi

Glad that you found the solution. And even more glad that Camel in fact did support the mixed
configuration where you can set the maximumRedeliveryDelay on the DLC and then have custom
settings per. exception.

In fact this is brilliant. But nevertheless we will add the missing method to the fluent builder
so you also can do it on the exception().

Maybe we should add some in the wiki that this can be mixed/matched and inherited in Camel
1.4.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk
-----Original Message-----
From: pratibhaG [mailto:pratibha.ghogale@in2m.com]
Sent: 14. august 2008 09:16
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Subject: RE: camel 1.4 redelivery issue

I did this:
errorHandler(deadLetterChannel().maximumRedeliveryDelay(3000000L));

    	exception(java.lang.Throwable.class)
        .intercept(new
CustomDelegateProcessor(ErrorConstants.SYSTEM_ERROR));

        exception(java.net.SocketException.class)
		.maximumRedeliveries(5)
		.useExponentialBackOff()
		.initialRedeliveryDelay(300000)
		.backOffMultiplier(2.0)
		.intercept(new CustomDelegateProcessor(ErrorConstants.SOCKET_ERROR));

and it solved all the problems.

Prtaibha