camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: DefaultMessageListenerContainer threading issue - possible false alert
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 09:29:31 GMT
Hi Horia

You are not the only one that had this problem when upgrading. We have seen quite a few users
having mixed .jars in the classpath.

Well glad you found a solution, camel based or not. The important issue is that it works and
that you are able to understand and maintain the stuff.

And it was even working with WebSphereMQ that can be a bit tricky to get working out of the
box with popular open-soruce frameworks.

Please keep us posted of your situation. I am personally interested as WebSphereMQ is also
a broker my client uses from time to time.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk

-----Original Message-----
From: seven [mailto:horia.muntean@gmail.com]
Sent: 7. august 2008 11:27
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Subject: RE: DefaultMessageListenerContainer threading issue - possible false alert

Hi,

I just found out that due to the mode I started my app in my class path were
both camel jars ( old ones and camel-1.4.0 ) and my application loaded at
runtime the old jars.

So it's possible that camel-1.4 does not have this problem anymore but
unfortunately we ditched the camel jms component and turned to direct spring
message listeners so when I have some time I will revert the configration
and let you know if the problem is still there.

Regards,
Horia