camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <>
Subject Re: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException in cxf producer
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:02:18 GMT
There must be something wrong on your cxf producer side, so you can't
get right result from the result arrays.
Please using the below code to check out the producer's exception.

Exchange exchange = sendJaxWsComplexTypeMessage();
if (exchange.isFailed()) {
  Exception ex =  exchange.getFault().getBody(Exception.class);

pawel.jasinski wrote:
> hi,
> i have discovered a consistent way to trigger IndexOutOfBoundsException by
> using cxf producer.
> I don't want to create JIRA without confirming that I am not doing something
> totally against the rules.
> I have modified existing unit test to show the exact condition (attached).
> I am sure service implementation is ok (can be called with soapui).
> Since the exact exception comes from cxf not camel, i also tried to run it
> with cxf 2.1.2. No change :-(
> New test is called testInvokingJaxWsComplexTypeServerWithParams and is
> located in
> Pawel
> unit-test.patch

View raw message