camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <>
Subject Re: New Howto: Better JMS Transport for CXF Webservice using Apache Camel
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:06:25 GMT
Hi James,

thanks for the comments. I already have access to the wiki so this
should be no problem.

The declarative transactions sound very interesting. Is there any
description how to use them together with Camel and CXF? Do I just have
to declare my Webservice implementation @Transactional?
Will the transaction then be coordinated with JMS transactions? Can I
even use these transactions together with Database transactions inside
my service?

Sorry for the many questions ;-)

James Strachan schrieb:
> Looks great! :). Its maybe worth adding the Camel transport also works
> great with Spring's declarative transactions too.
> Let me know if you need help getting edit karma on the Camel wiki so
> you can add this great page there.

Christian Schneider