camel-users mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: "Could not find route for exchange..." in Servicemix camel tutorial
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 06:55:49 GMT
L.S.,

As with the thread you mentioned, this is probably just a typo in a
namespace or service/endpoint name somewhere.  You are routing a
MessageExchange to a service endpoint that doesn't exist.  Could you
double-check your config files for typos and try using a JMX Console to
check the actual endpoint names on ServiceMix?  If you don't manage to
figure it out there, could you post the Java code for the RouteBuilder
and the xbean.xml files' content to enable us to help you out.

Regards,

Gert