camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <>
Subject Re: camel-cxf async processor w/in-out mep using jms transport
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:07:37 GMT
Hi Ron,

I went through the unit test in SM-1413, it only shows how to invoke the
service with ServiceMix client API.
Since camel-cxf component only interact with SMX by servicemix-camel
component, camel-cxf can't see any ServiceMix client invoke.
If you want to invoke the external web service by using jms transport in
camel-cxf , you just need to set the transport factory to jms.

There is a unit test[1] in camel to show how to use camel transport in
CXF , please check it out .

The configuration files

rgavlin wrote:
> I currently use a servicemix-cxf-bc "provider" to asynchronously send an
> in-out mep to an external web service using the jms transport. See
> for a test that
> demonstrates this capability.
> I would also like to use the camel-cxf component in a similar fashion. Does
> camel-cxf provide an asynchronous processor to send an in-out mep to an
> external web service using the jms transport? If so, how is this configured?
> Thanks,
> - Ron

View raw message