camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <>
Subject Re: Jetty Component Routing
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 04:08:01 GMT
Hi Brian,

I just write a quick test [1] according your use case, I think you met a
ExchangePattern's mismatch  issue.
First Jetty Component consumer will  create a  exchange with InOut
ExchangePattern  when it get  the  http request.
But for the jms component's producer, it will try to wait for the
response back when the exchange's exchange pattern is InOut, if there is
no response back , the exchange will be set with a time out exception,
and the exchange will be redelivered by camel default error handler.

Please check out the SetExchangeProcessor[2] for the exchange pattern
setting stuff :)

Brian McQueen wrote:
> I've got a from("jetty...") endpoint going, where it accepts my http
> requests, and it uses my java code, but I find that I can't seem to
> set a queue as the destination:
> <from uri="jetty:kjkjk"/>
> <process ref="myref" />
> <to uri="activemq:myqueue"/>
> I CAN get it to go to a file handler <to uri="file:..."/>, or the mock
> <to uri="mock:..."/> endpoint, but I can't get it to go to the queue.
> It always waits for something when I try to send it to the queue.
> What is it waiting for?  Why is it waiting?  How do I fix it?  I'd
> like to take the http request and put it into a queue (selected parts
> of it).
> What am I missing?

View raw message