camel-users mailing list archives

From "Steve A." <>
Subject Re: xmpp endpoint exception
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 12:12:19 GMT

Vadim Chekan wrote:
> Here is my configuration and it gives me
> "org.apache.camel.component.xmpp.RuntimeXmppException: SASL
> authentication failed" which is expected.
> <from uri="timer://kickoff?period=10000&amp;delay=1"/>
> <setBody><constant>bla-bla</constant></setBody>
> <to uri="xmpp://" />
> If I set my real credentials then it works fine:

Actually, your example above was most helpful.  I didn't get how to set the
body from the documentation, so I appreciate your example above.

I got past my previous problem to actually connect to the Openfire server.
Now I just have to figure out why the Openfire server does not respond.

Thanks for your help!