camel-users mailing list archives

From "pawel.jasinski" <>
Subject java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException in cxf producer
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:50:53 GMT

i have discovered a consistent way to trigger IndexOutOfBoundsException by
using cxf producer.
I don't want to create JIRA without confirming that I am not doing something
totally against the rules.
I have modified existing unit test to show the exact condition (attached).
I am sure service implementation is ok (can be called with soapui).
Since the exact exception comes from cxf not camel, i also tried to run it
with cxf 2.1.2. No change :-(
New test is called testInvokingJaxWsComplexTypeServerWithParams and is
located in

Pawel unit-test.patch