camel-users mailing list archives

From rgavlin <rgav...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: camel-cxf async processor w/in-out mep using jms transport
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:21:49 GMT

Hi Willem,

Let me try to rephrase my question.

When camel-cxf sends its in-out jms request to an external service, does it
lock that thread while it waits for the reply? Or is the incoming request
thread released and another pool of threads used to monitor the temporary
replyTo queue and automatically correlate the request/response before
returning the message exchange to the caller? I believe the smx-cxf-bc async
provider does the latter which is my desired behavior. Does camel-cxf
provide similar functionality? If so, how would it be configured?

- Ron